Friday, August 5, 2011

FOLLOW ME...Here is HOW

I have been hearing you cannot find how to follow my blog.


When you are on the post page (pink background...says: "Mommyz in the attic...") look
to the right in the side bar.  There is a button that says: "Join This Sight", if you
click on that you can log into Blogspot with one of several choices such as
your Twitter, Yahoo, Google, etc. and can get your own blog.  This also gives
you the option to follow mine.
Another choice is to the right
of the "Join This Sight" button, where you will see an
icon that looks like two small pink squares that slightly overlap one another.  Click this
and you will see the option to follow my blog.


I hope this helps and that yo will be able to follow me.  I look forward to sharing with you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE SURE TO COMMENT, but try to play nice!! :) Please Follow Me!